Our team is comprised of experienced industry professionals in construction, engineering, design, architecture, city planning, development, manufacturing, finance, international commerce / relations, green building materials, energy efficiency, water efficiency, and universal design.
CEO, Co-Founder, Earth Investor Group, LLC.
Strong achievements in founding and growing new companies, a leader in market and product innovation, marketing, branding, business development and product strategy
Over fourteen years of combined executive management experience in creating and growing profitability and vision in leading edge companies that make a difference. His skill set encompasses executive management, corporate strategy, investment in, research and development of new products, new process, and new opportunities for new markets, and business development, branding, marketing, sales, product strategy and development, partnership building, and expanding business with Fortune 1000 corporations, enterprise software, web-based software, and click and mortar businesses. Hands on proven experience ranging from overall chief executive management, national marketing, product visionary, brand building, solution development, business strategy and process design.
Worked extensively in business management, development, and growth from the manufacturing sector to web-based and enterprise based technologies e.g. visual imaging, info imaging, color technology, streaming, on-line collaboration, on-line proofing, interactive marketing, digital imaging, image rights management, digital printing, content creation, content delivery, brand management, and advertising. Roles of responsibility have included CEO, Vice-President of Marketing, Vice-President of Sales, Vice-President of Business Development, and Chief Creative Officer.
Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Earth Investor Group Inc, January 2006
Founded Earth Investor Group LLC based on the premise on doing good things for people and the environment while generating good returns for our investors.
Driving a dedicated and experienced team to develop, identify, engineer, research, design, innovate, build, and sell quality affordable people friendly planet friendly homes that save money for homeowners and provide healthy homes and healthy communities for their families.
The simple mission of Earth Investor Group is to create workforce and affordable high performance high quality housing and commercial buildings that are energy efficient, water efficient, non-toxic, and healthy for individuals and their families.
Chief Executive Officer, Founder, Aesthetic Scientist, April 2000-2006
Aesthetic Scientist is a strategic and creative agency / consultancy with, many years of experience creating, building, and producing highly effective visual campaigns, marketing concepts, print, and web products for marketing, advertising and corporate communications. Current clients include DoCoMo USA Labs, Southcorp Americas Wineries, Robert Mondavi Wineries, The Corner Office, and Prolab Digital Imaging.
- Created brand identity through major campaigns and original images for Fortune 1000 corporations, advertising agencies, retail, food and beverage, technology, finance, and international companies.
- Focused clients vision, produced all types of visual marketing materials across multiple media, managed creative and production teams
Vice-President Marketing and Strategic Business Development, Cyberlease, Inc., April 2002- 2003
Cyberlease is an Internet based financing software and financial services company. The Cyberlease solution is proven to reduce costs and turnaround time in facilitating and funding on-line equipment leasing transactions. Drove re-branding, wrote and executed business & marketing plan, developed strategic relationships & sales.
- Fortune 1000 Corporations
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturers and vendors
Regional Director of Business Development and Sales, Real Time Image, February 2001 to January 2002
RealTimeImage is the global leader in Web-based software and Enterprise Solutions enabling high resolution collaboration and on-line proofing in real time over the internet from anywhere in the world.
Developed business relationships and closed deals with Fortune 1000 companies, printers, designers, and advertising agencies. Focusing primarily on the Northwest from Silicon Valley to Seattle. Worked closely with E&J Gallo, Safeway, Mondavi Winery, The Northface, and Electronic Arts. RealtimeProof is the leader in web-based real time high resolution collaboration in the world of advertising, marketing communications, printing and publishing.
- Developed business deals with corporations and advertising agencies,
- Closed $1 Billion dollar global client
Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, eVisuals.com, January 1999 to January 2001
eVisuals was a next generation B2B “Color” technology providing web enabled global color accuracy for professional creative & advertising authenticity & brand consistency from “creation” through final production.
Industry leading, in-the-field experience with major advertising agencies, corporations, creative studios, print production facilities and content providers led to being part of the founding team at eVisuals.com.
- Developed marketing plan based on ongoing market research, market analysis
- Creative direction of U.I, product development, and product positioning
- Implemented online and offline, interactive and integrated marketing strategies
- Established marketing and strategic alliances for technology partners, channel partners, business partners and strategic partners
Vice President of Marketing and Sales, Unison / Unidigital West, March 1996 to January 1999
Unidigital, a public company, was the sixth largest graphic imaging company in the world (UNDG)
Developed advertising, corporate and retail clients. Integral to the explosive growth of company. Effective in developing and implementing the vision for a global network serving the digital print, prepress, corporate, retail, and advertising communities from creative through final production.
- Implemented integrated sales strategies for multi-level campaigns
- Generated over $5 million in new business and helped grow $300 million dollar company
- Created original advertising imagery for national campaigns with advertising clients such as Old Navy, Nike, The Northface, Intel, Dockers, Microsoft, Apple, Gap, Live Picture, Porsche, Chevron, Nestle, Mondavi, Forest Glen Winery, Gallo, Duty Free Shops, Goodby Silverstein, Hal Riney and Partners, Young and Rubicam, J. Walter Thompson, C.K.S. Partners, Goldberg Moser O’Neil
- Developed marketing plans and pioneered new distribution channels and products
Vice President of Marketing and Sales, TX Unlimited, January 1992 to March 1996.
TX Unlimited was among the most highly respected creative digital studios in the country. In addition to creating the original digital artwork for major advertising campaigns, TX digitally restored Ansel Adams’ original color photography for the Ansel Adams Trust.
- Doubled annual sales of company, Implemented growth and new service strategies
- Developed high profile images for advertising clients such as Intel, Porsche, Saturn, Chevron, Gallo, Fujitsu, NEC, NFL, and Electronic Arts. Worked closely with Hal Riney and Partners, Goodby Silverstein, J Walter Thompson, Anderson Lemke, Saatchi and Saatchi, and Foote Cone & Belding, and other advertising agencies
- Orchestrated merger and acquisition with Linographics Corporation & subsequent I.P.O on NASDAQ
Other Professional Experiences:
- Founding executive board member, co-founder, ArtSfest, www.artsfestsf.org
- Contributing Member of S.F. Mayor Newsom’s policy resource group on Arts and Culture
- Board of Advisors, Best Buddies International (BestBuddies.org)
- Original Member of S.F Mayor Brown’s Multimedia / New Technology Taskforce
- Initial Creative Director of SFDot.World, S.F.’s 1st International Internet Conference Global Ambassador, ArtAngels.org, an e-philanthropy.org Co-Founder Soul of the City annual S.F. benefit to support GLIDE Memorial Church family, child, & homeless programs
- Major in Cultural Anthropology, California State University, Sonoma
- B.F.A .in Photography, San Francisco Art Institute
- M.A. in Multi-Media and Interdisciplinary Art, California State University, San Francisco
DAVID CASE POULSON PE
Vice President Engineering / Senior Civil Engineer / Project Management, Earth Investor Group, LLC.
- Professional Engineer – Oregon #16457PE, Alaska #9667, Maryland #0026023
Mr. Poulson has 21 years of continuous experience project management and civil engineering in public and private organizations. His primary professional focus is on project management for commercial, industrial, and residential land development projects, with broad experience in across the spectrum of civil engineering. Accordingly, he has extensive experience in all aspects of real estate sales, financing, land use planning, engineering and construction.
Mr. Poulson’s professional experience includes urban planning and community development; commercial and industrial property development, civil engineering for transportation and public works infrastructure and military housing development. He also has experience with municipal policy development, public and private contract development and administration, marketing, project management and construction administration. Projects managed by Mr. Poulson range in construction cost from $500,000 to large $150,000,000, with a few much larger. As a former City Engineer and department head, Mr. Poulson was responsible for the development and implementation of a $57 million capital improvement program.
Selected Development Projects
Gresham Civic Neighborhood – Gresham, Oregon. This multi-year project involved the development of a new small-block urban center for the City of Gresham, Oregon. Mr. Poulson was the project manager for the development of the central collector streets, large-scale trunk utilities, and multiple commercial and site developments. These included a medical office building, Gresham Station Condominiums, LA Fitness, Gresham Station Town homes, and Civic Drive Office Building, each of which was developed by a different entity.
Cabin Creek – City of Petersburg, Alaska. Mr. Poulson served as the project manager and program director for the development of a new dam and reservoir, 8-mile raw water pipeline, municipal pump station, and a 1.0 million gallon water tank.
Fort George G. Meade Housing Privatization Project – Department of Defense, US Army, Maryland.
Mr. Poulson managed the civil engineering elements of a 3,000 unit military housing project. The project construction budget was $2 billion.
Fairview Training Center – Salem, Oregon. This innovative residential and commercial development was oriented completely around sustainable development principles. Mr. Poulson served as the project manager and civil engineer for the planning of the larger development (250 acres) and for the civil engineer for Phase One construction (35 acres). The project included the extensive use of bio-filtration, infiltration (no storm pipes were included in the project) and pervious pavement. The project involved extensive coordination with the City of Salem, the developer, US Army Corps of Engineers and Opsis Architects.
Mountain View Manor Senior Housing – City of Petersburg, Alaska. Mr. Poulson was the developer and civil engineer for this 52-unit senior independent and assisted-living housing project. The work included grant funding, financial pro forma, general obligation bond elections, and design of facility operations.
Salpare Bay – Portland, Oregon. David Poulson acted as the civil engineer and project manager for all public and private infrastructure improvements for a large-scale condominium project on Hayden Island. Project includes a clubhouse and five- story condominium buildings surrounding a new marina.
- BS Civil Engineering – California Polytechnic State University
- MBA – Portland State University
V.P. International Resources: John Yang
City Planning: Chris Caulker
Eric Freed, Green Architect
Universal and Accessible Design, Constructon Project Management