Your process is the normal process of building and development.
You can use any design that your architect originally created for wood "stick" building up to four floors high.
Whatever you want to build in stick we can build in steel.
- Create your plans.
- Make sure your building plans and designs are modified for your local building codes.
- Get your quotes from your best-priced quality vendors.
- Provide us with a digital and or paper set of your detailed construction plans.
- Be sure to include your exact specifications for fixtures, finishing, cabinets, floors, doors, windows, roofing, exterior skin etc.
- We will provide a ballpark estimate or we can do an in-depth detailed quotation upon your request.
- Provide a line of credit for the full amount. We will use the first 30% to start.
- If your crew is unfamiliar with light gauge steel frame building techniques. We can provide a trainer on site for 1-2 days to easily train your team this easy construction and superior building technique.
- Upon delivery we will run an additional 50% of the original total amount.
- Build it and finish it.
- Upon inspection, final sign-off, and a 60-90 day period from final inspection and sign off we will run the balance.